menu

MOSSwall® Nemus 07

MOSSwall® Nemus 07

MOSSwall® Nemus product line was designed in collaboration with Architect Isacco Broschi, the Nemus07 panel was born as a 60x40 cm panel in galvanized steel sheet coated with PVC film, thickness 6/10. The packaging consists of 4 panels, covering an area of 1 sqm. The panel is frontally covered by a colored wood panel for 85% in Zenzero tonality and the remaining 15% in Natural tonality. The wooden panel is fixed to the metal panel by magnets.

Are you interested in this product?

Would you like to receive more detailed information on this product? Fill out the form below and write your request

 
* Mandatory fields

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

  • facebook
  • pinterest
  • google+
  • linkedin
  • youtube
  • instagram
  • archello